Attendance Reminder for parents
ATTENDANCE PROCEDURE REMINDER FOR PARENTS:
- Please call or e-mail the attendance secretary, Natasha Linn, by 9:30 when your child will be absent or late. Parents must call within 24 hours of an absence or the absence will be unexcused.
- Late students must report to the front office.
- If your child is leaving early, please call as soon as possible.
- If your child is absent due to illness or injury, please send a doctor's note.
- For extended absences, please send a note to the attendance secretary requesting a pre-arranged absence form, and include the dates and reason for the absence. The form needs to be signed by all of your child's teachers and turned in to the assistant principal no later than the day before the absence.
- Contact Natasha Linn, email@example.com or call 925-3760 ext. 1126 with any attendance reports or questions you may have.
- For the full attendance policy CLICK HERE.
- EXCESSIVE ABSENCES WILL RESULT IN THIS TRUANCY LETTER BEING SENT: CLICK HERE TO READ.