Attendance Reminder for parents
ATTENDANCE PROCEDURE REMINDER FOR PARENTS:
- Please call in or e-mail the Attendance Secretary, Anne Maloney, by 9:30 am, or before 3:00 that day, when your child is sick, late or when you know when they have a Doctors or Dentist appointment. Please bring a doctors note if your child has a doctor or dentist appointment. If you call in the next day after 3:00 it will be marked unexcused.
- When a student arrives to school late they will need to report to the Aspen High School office to receive a late ADMITTANCE SLIP.
- If your child needs to leave school during the day for a Doctors or dentist appointment please call or have your child bring a note to the office.
- Contact Anne Maloney, email@example.com or call 925-3760 ext. 1126 with any attendance reports or questions you may have.
- For the full attendance policy CLICK HERE.
- EXCESSIVE ABSENCES WILL RESULT IN THIS TRUANCY LETTER BEING SENT: CLICK HERE TO READ.