2020-2021 New Student Registration/Enrollment
New students are students who did not finish the school year at the Aspen School District the previous year (2019-2020). Please complete this form to begin the process of registering a new student in grades 9-12 at Aspen High School for the 2020-2021 school year. 2020-2021 Aspen High School Intent to Enroll Form After completing the form you will receive an email from Jolaine Pfeifer with the link to our online enrollment site.
For your reference step-by-step enrollment information can be found below. Please note that the link to the online enrollment site will be emailed to you after you complete the "Intent to Enroll" form.
Online Enrollment Instructions
- Access the Enrollment Express Enrollment site (the link to the online enrollment site will be emailed to you after you complete the "Intent to enroll" form above).
- Complete requested pre-registration information.
- Watch for an email confirmation from "firstname.lastname@example.org" after submission.
- After school personnel review your enrollment submission, look for a second email from the Aspen School District "email@example.com" containing instructions to continue with the online enrollment process.
Create a Parent PowerSchool account and fill out Forms
This step is best done using a computer and not your phone. You cannot fill out forms using the PowerSchool App. You will need to set up a PowerSchool parent account to finish the enrollment paperwork.
- The information needed to create a parent PowerSchool account is in the second email you will receive.
- Complete ALL Enrollment Forms in Powerschool. Click the Forms tab in the left side menu once you are logged into your parent account, then select the Enrollment tab
- If you did not receive emails, check your SPAM/JUNK folder. Still no email(s)? Contact your school registrar for help: Jolaine Pfeifer,970-925-3760 ext. 1177, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student enrollment will not be complete until parents have either uploaded these documents during online registration, presented or mailed them at the enrolling school.
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records: More Information (English or Spanish)
- Transcript from previous school (for students entering grade 10-12)
- Photo Id of parent or legal guardian
- Proof of Residency See below for details
Proof of Residency includes the following items: 1 document from Category A AND 1 document from Category B
**All private financial information is not needed and can be removed**
1 document from Category A:
- Mortgage statement OR
- Deed indicating ownership OR
- Notarized lease Along with Lease Form Letter, if necessary
*Lease agreements must be through the entire school year
1 document from Category B:
- Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
*The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
To view the District’s Student Admission Policy JF, please click on the link Student Admission Policy
You can mail or email your documents to: Jolaine Pfeifer, email@example.com
Aspen High School, Attn: Registrar, 0235 High School Road, Aspen, CO 81611