Parking on campus is a privilege reserved only for Seniors. A limited amount of spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- The fee is $75 for the school year.
- Click here to register for a parking pass. Students must access and fill out the form using their @aspenk12.net e-mail address.
- The $75 fee will be assessed to your PowerSchool account once the form is completed.
- Payments can be made online prior to picking up the pass from the AHS front office, or in person at the time of pick up.
- In an effort to have all Seniors current, we are asking that you please pay all outstanding fees along with the parking pass fee. If you see any discrepancies or have any questions or concerns, please contact the front office.
- Student parking is reserved for the back 4 rows of the Middle School lot, closest to the Bus Barn.
- The High School lot and the front of the Middle School lot are reserved for faculty and staff members only.
- Student parking is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Buying a pass does NOT guarantee you a space!
- Misuse of this pass may result in loss of parking privileges.
- If a vehicle is sold or damaged and you need a replacement pass, a meeting with the AHS principal and proof of vehicle registration is required.
All visitors must check in with the front office to get a name tag and a visitor's parking pass.