In years past, parking on campus was a privilege reserved only for seniors. This year, we are extending the option to park on campus for up to 50 juniors who are driving their siblings. Carpooling will only be allowed for individuals from the same household.
- The fee is $75 for the school year.
- Parking is only allowed in the Middle School lot, in the white lined area. The High School lot and the front of the Middle School lot are reserved for faculty and staff members only.
- Students must access and fill out the form using their aspenk12.net e-mail address.
- The $75 fee will be assessed to your PowerSchool account once the form is completed.
- Payments can be made online prior to picking up the pass from the AHS front office, or in person at the time of pick up.
All visitors must check in with the front office to get a name tag and a visitor's parking pass.