Fall Registration is officially open! Please follow the instructions below to register for your Fall Sport:
Athletic Registrations will now be collecetd on ArbiterAthlete in order to comply with CHSAA Rules & Regulations. All Student-Athletes must create accounts to become eligble to compete. All Parents must create an account in order to permit student-athletes to participate in CHSAA regulated athletic competition.
- Parent & Students must both create accounts on ArbiterAthlete
- Link Accounts in order to complete all forms digitally
- CLICK HERE to Create Parent & Student Accounts
- Supporting Documents
In order to compete each student-athlete must hand in the CHSAA Regulated Physical Examination Form on the first day of practice. CLICK HERE to access the CHSAA Physical Examination Form.
- Exams must be completed by a Colorado licensed MD, DO, Nurse Practitioner and/or Physicians Assistant
- Bring CHSAA Phsyical Examination Form to Exam to be completed by Colorado licensed doctor
- Hand Complete form in-person first day of practice to coach, Athletic Administrative Assistant and/or Athletic Trainer
- DO NOT drop off Physical Exam Forms to the front office
Athletic Fees & Team Supplemental Fees
- Athletic Registration Fees & Team Supplemental Fees will be collected on our new payment platfor - e~Funds.
- CLICK HERE to pay your season fees.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!