¡Hola y bienvenidos al último cuarto del año!In light of recent events, I have decided to make the following changes to our class policy regarding assessments (quizzes and tests).
Also, refer to the following resources in the event that you miss a class:
- You are ultimately responsible for the information in this class - I expect you come to class prepared on test days, I will no longer allow extensions.
- You will be allowed to make up an assessment ONLY if you have an excused absence. Unexcused absences will result in the grade of 0 for the assessment.
- If you do not understand something or just want to clarify some questions, please come speak with me during tutorial or one of my planning periods. Please do this before the test day, as it will already be too late.
¡Hasta luego!Alex Reginelli
- Make sure you are checking the unit documents tab for any resources that we have used in class, including homework and practice worksheets.
- Check the calendar and assignments tab to make sure you are on top of your grades for this class
- Remember that you can always email me (email@example.com) or come see me during office hours for any additional help that you may need.