2020 ~ 2021 New Student Registration / Enrollment
Online Enrollment Instructions
Please read instructions carefully BEFORE selecting the Online Enrollment link below.
- Access the Enrollment Express Enrollment site
- Complete requested pre-registration information.
- Watch for an email confirmation from "firstname.lastname@example.org" after submission.
- Karen Wehse, AMS Registrar returns to work on Monday, July 27th. After she has reviewed your enrollment submission, look for a second email from the Aspen School District "email@example.com" containing instructions to continue with the online enrollment process.
Create a Parent PowerSchool account and fill out Forms
This step is best done using a computer and not your phone. You cannot fill out forms using the PowerSchool App. You will need to set up a PowerSchool parent account to finish the enrollment paperwork.
- The information needed to create a parent PowerSchool account is in the second email you will receive.
- Complete ALL Enrollment Forms in Powerschool. Click the Forms tab in the left side menu once you are logged into your parent account, then select the Enrollment tab
- If you did not receive emails, check your SPAM/JUNK folder. Still no email(s)? Contact your school registrar for help:
Student enrollment will not be complete until parents have either uploaded these documents during online registration, presented or mailed them at the enrolling school.
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records: More Information (English or Spanish)
- Proof of Residency See below for details
Proof of Residency includes the following items: 1 document from Category A AND 1 document from Category B
**All private financial information is not needed and can be removed**
1 document from Category A:
- Mortgage statement OR
- Deed indicating ownership OR
- Notarized lease Along with Lease Form Letter, if necessary
*Lease agreements must be through the entire school year
1 document from Category B:
- Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
*The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.