Lucky You – Game Rules
When it is your turn, you may choose to either roll the dice or choose a card.
1. If you roll the dice and get:
● Odd: You must put a piece of candy in the pot.
● Even: You may take a piece a candy from anyone else�s pile.
● Double: You must give a piece of candy to someone else in the group. Doubles do not count as an even number.
2. If you draw a card and get:
● Heart: You must give a piece of candy to the person to your right.
● Club: You must give a piece of candy to the person to your left.
● Diamond: You must put a piece of candy in the pot.
● Spade: You get two pieces of candy from the pot.
3. If anyone is unfortunate enough to lose all of their candy, they are eliminated from the game.
4. If you are eliminated from the game, you must still sit with the group. You may return to the game only if someone gives you a piece of candy during the course of the game (no candy may be given to an eliminated person out of the goodness of you heart; it must be determined by the cards or dice).
5. The leader decides who displayed the best sportsmanship during the game. This person gets to keep all of the candy left in the pot at the end of the game.
6. When the game is finished, the person who has the most candy wins. Everyone may keep the candy they have acquired while playing.