Enrolling a New Student at Aspen High School.
Please reveiw the information below and click on the provided links to begin our enrollment process
- Complete the 2020-2021 Aspen High School Intent to Enroll Form before begining the process of registering a new student Aspen High School for the 2020-2021 school year.
- After completing the Intent to Enroll form you may start the enrollment process. Click HERE to access our detailed Enrollment information page.
Please note that student enrollment will not be complete until parents have either uploaded these documents during online registration, presented or mailed them at the enrolling school.
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records: More Information (English or Spanish)
- Proof of Residency See below for details
Proof of Residency includes the following items: 1 document from Category A AND 1 document from Category B
**All private financial information is not needed and can be removed**
1 document from Category A:
- Mortgage statement OR
- Deed indicating ownership OR
- Notarized lease Along with Lease Form Letter, if necessary
*Lease agreements must be through the entire school year
1 document from Category B:
- Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
*The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
To view the District’s Student Admission Policy JF, please click on the link Student Admission Policy
Contact our Aspen High School Registrar with any enrollment questions.
Aspen High School Registrar
Phone: (970)925-3760 ext.1177
Registrar Hours: 7:45 am – 3:45 pm