Aspen School District Online Payments
School Fees, Band, Sports, Outdoor Education, Logo Wear Fees, and Lunch Program
Aspen School District is now using a new online payment system, e~Funds. This easy-to-use program allows you to link all your students together and make one payment for all lunch and student fees! This system also gives you the opportunity to view and manage student fees, view lunch transactions, and set up recurring lunch deposits.
Here are a few helpful hints to get started:
- You will need your child's lunch/student ID number to make a payment.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions to set up an account.
- Convenience fees are $2.65 per $100 for a credit card payment and $1 for eCheck/direct debit.
- Athletic fees, Booster Club Memberships, and Donations, Drivers Education, etc can be paid under optional fees.
- You do not need to enter a “family number”.
You can still make payments at the main office during registration days, but setting up an account and paying in advance will save time and give you an opportunity to see a breakdown of your fees in advance.