2017-2018 New Student Enrollment Information
Outlined below is a step by step process for Enrolling a New Student at Aspen High School for the 2017-2018 school year.
1. Register online via our registration portal, Registration Gateway. http://registration.aspenk12.net/ Click on the RED start button to begin. As part of your on-line registration you will be prompted to schedule an appointment to meet with our High School Counselors. There are 2 counselors that serve the High School student body. Students are assigned to their counselor based in their last names (A-K and L-z). If you are not prompted to make an appointment at the end of the on-line registration process, please contact Jolaine Pfeifer, AHS Registrar. You are REQUIRED to meet with an Aspen High School Counselor to create your class schedule.
2. Attend your appointment. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Before you meet with your assigned Counselor you will need to meet with Jolaine Pfeifer, Aspen High School Registrar, to hand in your REQUIRED registration documents. Please bring COPIES of the following documents to your registration appointment. These documents will be collected from you at your registration meeting.
Required Registration Documents
- Birth certificate or passport
- Parental proof of identity (passport or photo ID)
- Custody agreement/court order (if parents are separated or divorced)
- Court-ordered guardianship papers (if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent)
- Immunization record
- Transcript (grades 9-12)
- (2) Two acceptable documents as Proof of Residency. See the Proof of Residency requirements below.
3. After you complete your visit in the counseling office you will be directed to pay for school/class fee’s with Aspen High School Secretary Danielle Pratt . Payments for school fees will only be accepted in late July and August.
If you have questions about our registration process or require assistance please contact Registrar, Jolaine Pfeifer. firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-925-3760 ext. 1177.
Proof of Residency includes the following items: 1 document from Category A AND 1 document from category B
1 document from Category A:
- Mortgage statement OR
- Deed indicating ownership OR
- Notarized lease Along with Lease Form Letter, if necessary
*Lease agreements must be through the entire school year
1 document from Category B:
- Recent Utility Bill – ex: Electric, Gas, Cable, Water
*The above proof must be current and contain the physical address in the name of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Both pieces of documentation can be requested by ASD at any time to verify residency.
A notice to Out of District students interested in attending AHS – We are currently not accepting students that do not reside within the Aspen School District boundaries. Any future enrollment openings will be decided by the Aspen High School Principal. Student will be chosen by “lottery” of existing request forms. Out of District Enrollment Request Form